- 1.1. Information We Obtain About You
- 1.2. Information We Obtain by Automated Means
- 1.3. Cookies
- 2.1. Third-Party Analytics Services
- 2.2. Online Tracking and Interest-Based Advertising
- 6.1. Policies for Children
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Purpose
- 9.3. Policy
- 9.4. Storage Guidelines
- 9.5. Storage Reclamation
We receive and store any information you enter on the Service or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, though you may not be able to take advantage of many Service features. The personal information you provide may be used for such purposes as responding to your questions or requests, customizing the content you see, and communicating with you about new Service features. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Service, we may collect such information into a file specific to you. You agree that we may use your personal information to contact you as provided herein, though our intent is that email is the only channel we will use to contact you without your consent Information we receive directly from you, we receive Personal Data directly from you when you provide us with such Personal Data, including without limitation the following:
- Contact information, such as name, phone number, and email and postal address;
- Account information, such as online password and other log-in details used to access Adjustify products and services;
- Payment information, such as name, billing address and payment card details, including card number, expiration date and security code, which is collected and stored by our third-party payment processor on our behalf.
- The geolocation of your mobile device if you consent to the collection of this data;
- Other personal information contained in content you submit to us, such as through our “Contact Us” feature or customer support tools on our websites or mobile apps.
- IP address
- Device identifiers
- Web browser information
- Page view statistics
- Browsing history
- Usage information
- Transaction information (e.g. transaction amount, date and time such transaction occurred)
- Cookies and other tracking technologies (e.g. web beacons, pixel tags, SDKs, etc.)
- Location information (e.g. IP address, zip code)
- Log data (e.g. access times, hardware and software information)
We process Personal Data to operate, improve, understand and personalize our Service. For example, we use Personal Data to:
- Provide our products and services to you
- Establish and manage your Adjustify account and profile
- Process orders
- Contact you about Service announcements, updates or offers
- Provide support and assistance for the Service
- Personalize website content and communications based on your preferencess
- Meet contract or legal obligations
- Respond to user inquiries
- Fulfill user requests
- Comply with our legal or contractual obligations
- Resolve disputes
- Protect against or deter fraudulent, illegal or harmful actions
- Enforce our Terms of Service
We will only process your Personal Data if we have a lawful basis for doing so. Lawful bases for processing include consent, contractual necessity and our “legitimate interests” or the legitimate interest of others, as further described below.
Legitimate Interest: We process the following categories of Personal Data when we believe it furthers the legitimate interest of us or third parties. Examples of these legitimate interests include:
- Operation and improvement of our business, products and services
- Marketing of our products and services
- Provision of customer support
- Protection from fraud or security threats
- Compliance with legal obligations
- Completion of corporate transactions
Consent: In some cases, we process Personal Data based on the consent you expressly grant to us at the time we collect such data. When we process Personal Data based on your consent, it will be expressly indicated to you at the point and time of collection.
Other Processing Grounds: From time to time we may also need to process Personal Data to comply with a legal obligation, if it is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or other data subjects, or if it is necessary for a task carried out in the public interest.2.1 Third-Party Analytics Services
We use third-party web analytics services on our websites and mobile apps. The service providers that administer these services use automated technologies to collect data (such as email and IP addresses) to evaluate use of our websites and mobile apps.2.2 Online Tracking and Interest-Based Advertising
- Payment processors
- Fraud prevention service providers
- Ad networks
- Analytics service providers
- Staff augmentation and contract personnel
- Hosting service providers
- Co-location service providers
- Telecommunications service providers
We also share Personal Data when necessary to complete a transaction initiated or authorized by you or provide you with a product or service you have requested. In addition to those set forth above, these parties also include:
- Other users (where you post information publicly or as otherwise necessary to affect a transaction initiated or authorized by you through the Service)
- Social media services (if you interact with them through your use of the Service)
- Third party business partners who you access through the Services
- Other parties authorized by you
We also share Personal Data when we believe it is necessary to:
- Comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other government agencies
- Maintain the security of our products and services
We also share information with third parties when you give us consent to do so.
Last, we share Personal Data with our affiliates or other members of our corporate family. Furthermore, if we choose to buy or sell assets, user information is typically one of the transferred business assets. Moreover, if we, or substantially all of our assets, were acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party, and we would share Personal Data with the party that is acquiring our assets. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of us or our assets may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
Under California Civil Code Sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of personal information which we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to: email@example.com.
If you are a resident of the European Union (“EU”), United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, or Iceland, you may have additional rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) with respect to your Personal Data, as outlined below.
For this section, we use the terms “Personal Data” and “processing” as they are defined in the GDPR, but “Personal Data” generally means information that can be used to individually identify a person, and “processing” generally covers actions that can be performed in connection with data such as collection, use, storage and disclosure. Adjustify will be the controller of your Personal Data processed in connection with the Service.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We use industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software to protect the security of your personal information during transmission, which encrypts all of the information you input. All personal information collected from other Platform Services that you provide through the use of the Service is stored securely. Only employees who need personal information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to it. All of our employees are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from anyone under the age of 16. If you are under 16, please do not attempt to register for the Service or send any Personal Data about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Data from a child under age 16, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 16 may have provided us Personal Data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data, including those set forth below. For more information about these rights, or to submit a request, please email email@example.com. Please note that in some circumstances, we may not be able to fully comply with your request, such as if it is frivolous or extremely impractical, if it jeopardizes the rights of others, or if it is not required by law, but in those circumstances, we will still respond to notify you of such a decision. In some cases, we may also need to you to provide us with additional information, which may include Personal Data, if necessary, to verify your identity and the nature of your request.
- Access: You can request more information about the Personal Data we hold about you and request a copy of such Personal Data.
- Rectification: If you believe that any Personal Data we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement such data.
- Withdrawal of Consent: If we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may have to then provide express consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain of your Personal Data, if such use or disclosure is necessary to enable you to utilize some or all of our Service.
- Portability: You can also request that we transmit the data to another controller where technically feasible.
- Objection: You can contact us to let us know that you object to the further use or disclosure of your Personal Data for certain purposes, such as for direct marketing purposes.
- Restriction of Processing: You can ask us to restrict further processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to File Complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint about Adjustify’s practices with respect to your Personal Data with the supervisory authority of your country or EU Member State.
The purpose of Guidelines are to establish and communicate data storage resources within the Website platform as well as to define acceptable usage of storage. Adjustify’s data infrastructure is configured to optimally support Your technology requirements. Effective data management by Us will enable Adjustify to manage its’ storage resources more efficiently.9.3 Policy
Upon accessing the Website, You will be granted a temporary amount of storage required to document communications regarding Your insurance claim including but not limited to audio recordings, video recordings and messages.
- We recommend You periodically, and at the discretion of Your own internal procedures, review and audit Stored Data and delete, backup or download any files that are no longer needed. Data storage is a finite resource that needs to be managed proactively and has a detrimental impact on Our business operations and infrastructure if it goes unmonitored.
- Files and folders should be named appropriately and uniquely for ease of management and discovery should a restoration of data be required.
A periodic review and reclamation of storage resources will be performed by US as follows:
- Upon termination of Your Adjustify account, Your Stored Data will be deleted after thirty (30) days.
- Your Stored Data that has not been accessed for more than four (4) years will be archived offline as well.
If you have any questions about this section or our data practices generally, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.